About Learning Tactics – What we do best
Cate Larke and her team of experienced and dedicated teachers have developed a programme specifically targeting literacy. Cate has been working with children with a range of learning problems for over 7 years and during that time, has developed the Learning Tactics Programme…
We are an Australian company using a range of programmes to improve the way the child receives and retains information.
- Perhaps the child’s auditory processing is not as effective as it could be- this will obviously affect phonics skills.
- The eyes may not be tracking in sync, which makes reading difficult.
- The child may simply need some “one on one” assistance.
We meet the child where they are at! In addition, our team uses “multiple intelligences” theory in our pedagogy- meaning, we teach to the child’s learning style.
- First and foremost we work with the parents to understand the full picture of the child.
- One member of the team that helps your child to grow into a successful, well balanced child.
- Developmentally appropriate programme for your child.
- Auditory Training to improve phonics and comprehension
- Sensory Integration exercises to improve coordination & fine motor skills
- Traditional tutoring implementing a selection of literacy programmesutilising a range learning experiences.