Help with Handwriting
- Untidy or slow handwriting?
We can help your child!
- My child missed the crawling stage or didn’t do it for very long
- My child has difficulty with gross motor tasks such as monkey bars, climbing, activities requiring upper body strength
- My child has difficulty riding a bike
- My child would prefer to play computer games than play outside on his bike
- My child is not good at swimming free style
- My child is clumsy
- My child is awkward when using cutlery
- My child is fidgety
- My child has an awkward pencil grip
- My child reverses letters and numbers
IF YOU HAVE ANSWERED YES TO 2 OR MORE QUESTIONS YOUR CHILD MAY HAVE SOME SENSORY INTEGRATION ISSUES.
Other causes of failure to learn:
- lack of sleep (10-12 hours a night)
- poor diet
- not enough exercise& outside play
- too much time in front of a screen
A large part of our programme focuses on “readiness to learn”. By working on underlying sensory integration issues, any educational activities and remediation is far more effective.